Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Now for Noah! Noah is such a drama-king! Everything is either the end of the world, or the greatest thing in the universe with him! He is our treasure hunter. He is always asking Aaron to do magic and pull "treasures" out of his ear. Good thing Daddy likes treasures too and always has a pocket full of them! Noah is so mischievous! It gets him into lots of trouble often times. I'm pretty sure he's not trying to be naughty most of the time, but he sure always does horribly naughty things! Noah feels things so deeply...he gets his feelings hurt a lot, but also can love with a capacity that is amazing for a 3 year old. He's our fighter...watch out when he gets angry. (Memory can attest to this!) I'm trying hard to teach him other ways to solve problems...funny that my tiniest little kid is the bully! Noah is so smart and says the funniest, sweetest things and always has the most expressive looks on his face! Silly Noe, I sure do love you!

Ahhh! I can't get enough of looking into those eyes!
Here's his attempt at a wink! So cute!
Noah sure is a goof-ball!

1 comment:

grandma marshmallow said...

Noah! has no one ever told you that when you pull a silly face that your face can stay like that!?

I pulled a silly face and my face stuck in that expression and I've been trying to get it back to normal ever since. ha ha