Monday, July 07, 2008

Happy Fourth of July!! I have a lot of cute photos to post from my vacation, but I will get to that later...when I have more time ;) Me and the kids ended up getting home from our 2 week vacation with friends and family on the afternoon of the 4th. All but Larkin had super high fevers, but we still went and bought some fireworks to celebrate! It's amazing what a little Tylenol can do for kids' temperaments!!

Noah was pretty scared of anything that made loud noises. He would try and run in the house and hide. I was super impressed when he held a sparkler without being afraid.
Good old Arwen would ALWAYS hold her sparkler right in front of her face when I was taking pictures! I like this one, though.
The smokey one was everyone's favorite! Too bad we only bought one.
Josh had a great time! He is really into being involved in WHATEVER the two big kids are doing lately. He's growing up too fast!!

2 comments:

Grandma Carrot said...

Looks like so much fun! Wish you were still here...we loved your visit. Kisses and hugs for everyone!

Dori said...

I've been wondering where you were! Glad you got to go visit family. Hope your kids are feeling better.