Wednesday, July 23, 2008

And now for Sparkily Larkily! Larkin definitely has the brightest, bluest eyes of all the kids! They just sparkle! She is such a doll. She is always happy and smiling. She loves to be held and just jump in your lap. I love when she reaches up and will lightly touch my face...so sweet! For how good she is during the day, she is a MONSTER at night! I feel like I still have newborn most of the time! I just can't get angry though...look at that face! All of the kids just adore her...even Joshua. If you ask him who his best friend is, he always answers Larkin! We are so lucky to have this little one!

Just a little princess!
I think this is my Favorite picture of all. That is such a Larkin look, and I love it!
She is such a happy, content little girl.
And she finally knows how to sit! Yippee!!

No comments: