Wednesday, April 09, 2008

There is a song that I hear on the radio all the time and I really like it. It's kind of a dumb song, but it's just one of those that I get excited when I hear it. The lyrics are dumb and the message is not one that I believe in..."It's too late to apologize." BUT, Noah is in trouble all day, everyday it seems lately. And I find myself saying, "It's too late to apologize," as he's yelling, "Sorry...I WILL be good." So, enjoy this song while you think of me and carrying Noah up over my shoulder to his room for the 100th time that day. (it doesn't work if you are using firefox...at least it won't for me...but it loads up just fine in explorer.)













One Republic Apologize Lyrics

I'm holding on your rope


Got me ten feet off the ground


I'm hearin' what you say but I just can't make a sound


You tell me that you need me


Then you go and cut me down, but wait


You tell me that you're sorry


Didn't think I'd turn around, and say...



It's too late to apologize, it's too late


I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late



I'd take another chance, take a fall


Take a shot for you


And I need you like a heart needs a beat


But it's nothin new


I loved you with a fire red-


Now it's turning blue, and you say...


"Sorry" like the angel heaven let me think was you


But I'm afraid...



It's too late to apologize, it's too late


I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late



It's too late to apologize, it's too late


I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late


It's too late to apologize, yeah


I said it's too late to apologize, yeah-


I'm holdin' on your rope, got me ten feet off the ground...

3 comments:

heidi nielsen said...

Ah, sounds so familiar. I threw Austin over my shoulder today to take him upstairs and he kept yelling, "not like this mommy, not like this". Apparently he's afraid I'm going to drop him down the stairs. After about 5 minutes Michael asked when he was allowed out of his room, and I responded with a big "NEVER".

Anonymous said...

It works in fire fox if you allow scripts. Anyway, How do you post audio? Heidi wants to post Austin singing his ABCs and his have trouble at it.

mike

Anonymous said...

I think I need to install something in order for it to work...anyways, I'll send a link to the page that directed me how to do what I did.