Wednesday, September 16, 2009

During the summer, the kids would all have sleepovers and end up on Arwen's bed. (Larkin was of course in her crib, though...in the same room.) It was a wonder that they ever went to bed. Aaron and I heard so much giggling and rough housing for a LONG time! Right before we would go to bed, we would come in to check on them. This is what we found one night.

Yup. Not only that, but I caught him sleeping like this one other time this summer. Noah is CRAZY!! I guess superheroes need to get their super powerness somehow!!

4 comments:

Kendra Goodrich said...

Ha! How does anyone sleep like that? I once found Levi like that, it was all I could do to keep myself from laughing and waking him up.

Grandma Carrot said...

This is why I love Noe so much!

Amy Carrigan said...

That is a great picture.

Anonymous said...

Noah, you're going to be extra smart in school cause your brain gets so much blood (oxygen and food) sent to it when you sleep upsidedown at night! Just joking. What a silly.

We love you,

Grandma and Grandpa Nielsen