Thursday, September 03, 2009

After spending the day at Temple Square, we met up with one of my best friends Jen to have dinner and visit with her family. Only that didn't happen because of my darn bladder infection. Jen took my 3 of my kids and her 4 kids to a splash park and got them pizza while Aaron took me to an urgent care to get some antibiotics. Lame! Thanks again Jen! You're the best! Then we went to the Oquirrih Mountain Temple and got to walk through it. It was really neat. I hadn't done that since I was a little girl and I went through the Denver Temple. The kids really liked it! Then we drove up to Kaysville and stayed with Aaron's granparents. We got in late, so we didn't get to visit with them until the next morning. Grandma made pancakes and a yummy breakfast. Grandpa entertained us with his silly jokes! Of course Grandma sent us on our way with snickerdoodles and treats! It was great to visit with them.

Here's Grandpa Green and Noah.
Larkin and her great grandparents.
Arwen loving her Grandma Green.
Best buddies!

No comments: