Thursday, January 15, 2009

Here is the much awaited blog post of my brother Scott's wedding...well, I think two of you are waiting. So here it is Grandma and Mom!! The pictures aren't too great since I was standing by the real photographer and no one is actually looking at my camera...that and someone else took some of the pictures...and they are not too in focus!! Oh well!! It was a great day, nonetheless!! I even proved to be a "true Nielsen" and forgot my Temple Recommend and still managed to get into the sealing!! Aaron forgot his on the day we were married...I think he about gave my mom a panic attack!! Scott and Danielle were married in the Salt Lake City Temple on December 30th, 2008.
Here is Danielle with her family. She is the third daughter of 6 girls....the same as my mom. Her sisters are so sweet and her parents are so nice. Scott is so lucky!!
Here is Scott, Danielle, my mom, and dad.
Here is my family...well minus my husband and 3 of my kids! The couple on the right are my sister Kelly and her husband Jon.
Sisters, with the new groom!! My parents are done now...they got all three of us married in the Temple! Way to go!!
Scott with this best man Charlie...don't ask, because I have no idea why...!!
Scott and the cutest little one there!!
Danielle and Scott decorated Christmas trees for the decorations at their reception. They put orange slices, twinkle lights, and paper cranes on the trees.
Here is the cake...that Arwen was lucky enough to score a piece of...the rest of us had cheese cake...which was delicious too!
And here is my brother break dancing at his reception...that is until he messed up and hurt himself...

2 comments:

Grandma Carrot said...

Is Tipsy Rainbow Nielsen still Arnie's best friend, or has she moved on?

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. Your little Joshy looks so much like your brother, especially his smile anyway. What cuties.
Love, Wendy