Thursday, November 27, 2008

Yippy!! The kids finally filled up their marble jar and earned their Christmas present up to The Great Wolf Lodge, in Washington. How did they do it, you ask?? Well...by being good and helping mom clean up around the house. It took quite a while, but they did it!!

I know, I know Arwen told me this was a naughty picture because Larkin is showing her midriff...and I agree...only I love it!! In my defense, this is the swim suit I bought for Larkin the first time we went to the Lodge and is size 3 months. She turns 1 in a couple of weeks!!

Here's Ar shooting down the water slide...she is fearless! It was really fun to let her and Noah kind of do their own thing. I didn't feel like I had to watch their every move...which was great since Larkin was always trying to get into mischief...crawling off into deeper and deeper water!!

Noah really impressed me. He's usually a little timid with things and he just jumped in the water and "swam" like a fish. He had the greatest time ever!!

Silly Josh!! He looked like he had been in a fight when we took his goggles off. He had red circles around his eyes to go with his rashy, ouchy skin.

I LOVE this picture of Larkin. After about 5 minutes of crawling around, her knees were raw and so she discovered the "Mowgli" crawl. That brings back such fond memories of sweet baby Joshua!! I also love her little bum!!

Noah talked the family into braving the hot tub outside. It was really fun.

This picture is the greatest. Larkin nearly NEVER will get comfy enough to go to sleep in our arms. We wore her out enough that she did!! I was so happy!! (Notice that I am still dripping wet...well Noah wanted to go on some of the big kid slides that are under the giant bucket that drops 1000 gallons of water down on the park every 10 minutes or so. Noah chickened out about going on the slide at the last minute and as I was trying to talk him into it, the bucket dropped RIGHT on top of us!! Noah screamed and I just laughed!!)

The lodge added a new attraction that was so fun when you had gotten your chlorine intake for the day. It's called MagiQuest. The kids had wands and got to play an interactive wizard game throughout the HUGE lodge. We had to travel up and down 5 flights of stairs over and over...great work out!! It was tons of fun!! Arwen and Noah completed their quests and the 3 adventures and got certificates.

1 comment:

Meghan said...

This place sounds like so much fun! I want to go under the water bucket!