Thursday, November 27, 2008

I love this picture taken in the lodge of the kids wishing they were inside the swimming park instead of relaxing by the big cozy fire!

What a cute family...too bad Aaron is missing. I realized when I got home (and looked at the pictures, that I didn't take one single picture of Aaron...what a bad wife I am!!)

This is my most favorite picture taken the whole trip. Normally whenever Noah comes within two feet of Larkin she screams like a dragon and lunges to get away. This time, she let him wrestle with her and even liked it!!

Here we are enjoying a soak in the hot tub.

It wouldn't be a trip without a yummy ice cream cone. Here's Joshua and Arwen patiently waiting for their cones!!

And this about sums our trip up!! It was a little wild, a little crazy, and just plain fun!!

2 comments:

Meghan said...

That sounds like so much fun!

Grandma Carrot said...

How great! The children will remember this trip over any forgettable gift. Next time, please pack me in one of your suitcases...