Thursday, November 20, 2008

I was Tagged!!





8 tv shows I watch






The Office


Fringe


Sometimes I watch Antiques Roadshow!!


Lost (except we only watch it as one big marathon when it comes out in DVD!!)


Cyberchase


Arthur


Maya and Miguel


Dragon Tales (I know...lame, but there really aren't too many shows we are into right now!)






8 Favorite Restaurants





Benihana


Good Sushi place


Can't remember the name...but the thai place with great Pho


Chevy's


McCormick and Schmick's


Fenton's...too bad its 600 miles away!!


Plearn...too far away!!


I used to crave Chick Fil-A sandwiches...too bad the closest one to me is in like Utah...but now that McDonald's has the Country Chicken sandwich that taste the SAME...I'm good!










8 Things I did yesterday





Cheered when the siding guys were done siding my house!


Went to Target


Dropped Arwen off and picked her up from school


Went to Young Women's


Cleaned my room and the downstairs


Made homemade Chicken Noodle Soup...homemade noodles even :)


Gave the kids a bath


Read General Conference Talk







8 things I look forward to





Noah being in school ;)


Larkin walking...she's just so darn little and cute...I can't wait to see her running around the house!


Joshua being potty trained...this may be in the WAY future...but it will be nice!!


Scott's Wedding


Going to Great Wolf Lodge on Monday for the kids' Christmas present from us


Jen coming to visit and take my family picture...she gets here tonight!!


Arwen learning to read...she can't wait and is doing great!


Aaron coming home from work :)






8 things I love





Aaron


Arwen


Noah


Joshua


Larkin


Thanksgiving


A great book


Larkin saying, "Uh oh!" So cute!!






8 things I can't stand





A dirty house!!


Dirty kids...though you'd never know that by looking at mine!!


Cats...sorry they make me DIE when I get around them


Changing Larkin's diaper...how bad can it be...come and try and you'll find out! She is so naughty!!


Mean people


Clutter


White carpet


Pink walls in a house (I know...it's been 6 years...I should just paint them already!!)




8 things on my wish list






Towels that are mildew free...gotta love living in WET Oregon


A new house


Kids that turn out as great people!!


To go to Hawaii next summer during Aaron's sabbatical


To visit Alaska


To go back to Israel


Lasik!!!!


A happy family!!






8 people I am tagging






Memory


Cassandra


Pricilla


Jenn H.


Amy B.


Amber


Bethany


Heidi


Dori

2 comments:

Pricilla said...

You are so funny sarah. Oh, I love benihana, I am totally going when we come for christmas. You should really just paint those walls already:) That is cool that you got new siding. Want to buy our house even though it is not new?

Cassandra said...

Sarah- I love your lists!! What a fun idea! Your blog is sooo cute...I love all the pictures...and you are soo funny!!