Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Larkin Emily Nielsen

Weight: 7 lbs 7 oz (this is a record weight for our kids)

Length: 20 in



I was holding a beautiful little Larkin at 9:28 this morning. Sarah and Larkin did and are doing great. The hungry little girl had no problem figuring out how to nurse, and she thinks eating is a wonderfully great way to spend her time, she likes her pacifier too (we're trying to keep her away from that thumb).




Here's Larkin trying to be naughty by sticking out her tongue for the camera.




Looks like I've got another daddies girl...we'll here's hoping :)


~


We're all heading back tomorrow for the kids to see Larkin and their mommy (that they miss terribly). Noah was upset with me that I just left her at the Hospital. The kids had a great time playing over at the Prestwich's house all day so I could be at the Hospital with Sarah, what a great gift, thank you so much. I called Arwen (the boy's were sleeping) with the good news, she was so excited to find out that her little sister was the cutest baby ever, and passed the news on to Noah and Joshua. Arwen can't wait to hold the baby tomorrow, Noe too, and Josha... he's just glad to be here. It's fun to see them all so excited about Larkin.

7 comments:

Bethany said...

She's absolutely beautiful! I'm glad things went pretty quickly and that everyone is great. She kind of seems to have her own little look. I love those sweet cheeks. I want to hold her to Arnie!

Memory said...

Larkin is gorgeous. I can't wait to see her in person. And Sarah looks like a million bucks! Does she ever not look amazing? Congratulations!!

Pricilla said...

Congratulations!! What a beautiful little girl! Glad Sarah is doing well. Can't wait to hear more about it.

Jen said...

CONGRATULATIONS! She definitely has her own look! She looks so chubby! (not Sarah, Larkin!) hee hee! ;)

Danielle said...

talk about a looker! I'm going to have to hide these pictures from Ethan or he might come knocking on your door looking to ask her out! Too bad he'd have to ride over in his car seat. Probably have to work on not passing gas in public before he could win Larkin's heart anyway. Congratulations on the beautiful addition...Sarah looks amazing, as usual. ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, she is perfect. I want to see more pictures Aaron. Oh, and tell Arwen Happy Birthday

Amber and The Boys said...

Congrats Sarah and Aaron! I love the pictures, especially that one of Sarah looking down at her new little girl! And the daddy's girl one! You guys make such cute kids. I can't even believe you have 4 now! Makes me tired just thinking about it but you just seem to be such a fun family!