Monday, July 09, 2007

We spent a fun-filled Saturday morning at the zoo. It was freezing when we got there, but the sun finally poked out by the time we left!
Here's Arwen posing with the big fishes of the northwest! Noah would scream every time this big guy would swim past him.
Noah was SCARED TO DEATH of this snake. He took one look at it and ran away and said he didn't want to hold it and that it would bite him. But after a few minutes of watching kids pet him, he got brave and decided to touch it. Yea Noah!!
You'd think we didn't ever take Joshua on our outings...he was in the back pack on Aaron's back having a great old time sleeping!! We'll get some pictures of him on here soon!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Fun times at the zoo! I don't remember seeing that fish exhibit...is it new?

Pricilla said...

I can't remember what a cold day feels like anymore. Looks like a fun outing. I just love little Noah and his personality.

Anonymous said...

You'd also think Aaron never goes on those trips, ah the life of the camera man.

Bethany said...

I'm liking Noah's hair.What a little man. I'm scared of the snakes too Noah and I would NEVER touch it. We want to see the little Josha!

Meghan said...

I like Noah's hair too! Especially the alfalfa strand sticking straight up! The expressions on Noah and Arwen's faces in that last picture are a bit scary! ha ha