Saturday, December 18, 2010

Last but not least...Lulu!!   What to say about this little one?  Well...Larkin is the child that I butt heads with most of all.  She is  the most sassy, stubborn, naughty, mischievous, and did I mention naughty of all my kidlets.  Aaron has always said that Noah is just like he was as a little child.  Now Aaron is saying that he thinks that Larkin is exactly what I was like as a child.  Ahhh!!  I'm not quite sure about that, but it would explain why she exasperates me so much!!
 Don't get me wrong, life would be so sad without little Lulu!  She keeps us laughing 100 percent of the time.   We dropped Aaron off at work yesterday and she pointed to a man walking into the building.  She said, "You see him?  He wants to kill us."  "WHY??" I asked.  She shrugged her shoulders and said matter of factly, "Because he's naughty."  Whew!  Where does she come up with this stuff?? The other day Larkin asked me where her "booby sweater" was.  Whhaaat?  I had no idea what she was talking about.  I brought her into the bathroom and stuffed toilet paper in her shirt and asked if that was a "booby sweater." "No," she said, but was happy with my latest fashion.  (Aaron was not.)  She kept asking for it for a few days.  Finally, Arwen figured it out.  It was Larkin's hot pink puffy vest.  Oohhh!!  Now I know :)  She wore it to the church Christmas party and took it off because she got hot.  She wandered off and came back in a panic.  "Where's my booby sweater?"  She shouted!  I quickly pulled it out from under my chair and put it on her.  She was happy.
Larkin loves to dance and be pretty.  You'd never know it by looking at her, but she insists that I make her hair pretty, because she doesn't like when she looks in the mirror and it looks, "ug-a-ly!"  We have some fancy pants expensive curler things that she calls, "curlie-do's" and is always begging for them.  But, she yanks them out after a few minutes and never lets them do what they are supposed to.  
Well, guess who is 3 today??  Uh huh!  I have a feeling that this little one has lots of new tricks up her sleeve for this year.  And I can't wait to giggle at all of them!  I love my Lulu so much! 

3 comments:

Danielle said...

happy birthday larkin! i love reading all these posts about your kids. They're funny and sassy and definitely packed full of personality. Lots of fun for sure. And that booby sweater had me cracking up! :)

Meghan said...

She is so beautiful! Great camera work too!

Laura said...

Lulu is so cute and sassy. She reminds me a little of me when I was younger, except she's more adorable. Happy birthday Larkin, even if it's a bit late. :)