Tuesday, November 21, 2006


Arwen says the most thoughtful things every once in a while. I overheard her talking to a friend the other day. Her friend was upset because he thought that Santa was not going to go to his house--only to Arwen's. Arwen said, "You just need to pray to Heavenly Father and ask for Santa to come to your house too." Her friend said it wouldn't work and Arwen told him that you can pray for anything and that it would work. Then another day Arwen told her friend that she just really wanted to go to Heaven and see it. She asked him if that's what he wanted too. He said, "No. I just want a talking toy for Christmas." Then Arwen said, "Yeah, me too. Mom can I have a talking toy?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HILARIOUS! Arwen kills me! I miss her so much!

Meghan said...

That is so awesome, that little girl is a smart one.