Thursday, November 08, 2007

Arwen has a little boy in her tap class. He has the CUTEST little sister that I have ever seen in my whole life. She is a month younger than Joshua and is just tiny! Noah really wanted to touch her hair. He just kept telling me how cute she was and that he needed to pet her. The mom seemed a little weirded out that my kid wouldn't stop petting her baby. I tried to get Noah to just play with her, but he needed to pet her. Later, I explained to Noah that we don't pet people, just animals. Well, the other day in the car, we were on the way to a baby shower. Arwen told me how excited she was to "pet" the baby. I told her we don't pet people...and from the back of the van, Noah shouted back, "We only pet animals!" Well, he understands what I tell him, even if he never minds me!

No comments: