Thursday, December 14, 2006

We went to Zoo Lights last week. We had a great time. I made the mistake of mentioning to Noah that we were going to ride the Zoo Train and he bugged me about it all day long! We brought hot chocolate this year so we wouldn't freeze...poor Noah did not listen to me and drank his before it was ready and he burnt his tongue and face. He was screaming so we had to leave. That's all I heard about the next day..."Hot chocolate...burnt Noah!" What a silly! We've been busy making lots of Christmas treats! The kids (and Aaron) are getting spoiled!

3 comments:

Jen said...

FUN! I miss that! Poor Noah!

Anonymous said...

How fun! I love christmas lights, they make everything so magical! It needs to snow here again before I head home, I miss the snow!

Anonymous said...

Tell me about it! Our backyard is flooded right now--but no snow!