Monday, October 11, 2010

I was just running upstairs for something...I can't remember what right now.  Larkin and Josh were in the family room giggling and playing nicely.  I overheard Larkin say to Josh, "I have a tail in my nose."  I stopped on the stairs and said, "What??"  Joshua said, "She has a stretchy rat tail in her nose."  I immediately knew what she had done.  I made a super cute advent Halloween calendar for the kids and the treat on Saturday was cute little stretchy mice for them to play with.   Apparently Larkin tore her "rat tail" off and shoved it up her nose.  She had the funniest look on her face.  I told her to follow me so I could take a picture of her funny face...before taking the mouse tail out.  The huge lens was on the camera so I told her to wait a minute.  Right as I got them switched out and was ready to take picture of the silliest face ever, she sneezed!  Out came the "rat tail" with lots of snot.  So, no picture, but it was pretty funny!  Now if I can somehow get her to stop putting garbage in her ears and nose! 

3 comments:

Meghan said...

Ouch! Silly lulu

heidi nielsen said...

Oh gross little Larkin.

Marissa and Blaine said...

How funny. What a sweet little girl. Maybe she'll be the class clown with Mylee- doing silly things to get a reaction out of people and make them laugh. The sunbeam class might be pretty exciting come January!