Saturday, January 16, 2010

My good friend Jen came and took our family pictures back in November. I LOVE them. They turned out so cute! Who'd of thought anyone could make this goofy family look so darn cute?

Look at that...we're ALL looking at the camera...and no one is crying. Woo Hoo!

I love this one of the kidlets!

I love how pretty Oregon is...even in November!

This one is great...two parents completely oblivious to the naughtiness of the kids. Joshua is pulling a goofy face; Noah is sulking, Arwen is striking her fashion pose and Lu is not looking at the camera and pouting. That's about right!!

2 comments:

Amber and The Boys said...

I love your family, and I haven't even met most of them. Your kids just seem like they are busting with personality. So much fun. And I love you and Aaron. I remember you meeting and falling in love with him and I was so happy because he was such a sweet and fun guy and just so perfect for you. I am so happy you are such a wonderful family. I wish we lived closer to you guys. I wish we could hang out.

Marissa and Blaine said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures! You guys look great and the pictures are very classy! I love them!