It's been a long time since I have blogged about what the kids are up to these days...probably because we haven't taken too many pictures and the ones we do have are no good! Oh well...hopefully when it gets warmer outside we'll have some better photos! We did snap a few of Larkin on Sunday right before church. This is her new Easter dress...and I just L-O-V-E her in it!!
- Is so FEISTY!!
- Can scream louder than any 1 year old I know...and it's not a cute, pretty scream!
- Has a constant rash on her face...not cause she's a dirty kid, but because she has allergies.
- Is as clumsy as her siblings. She spends more time on her face than on her little toes!
- Is tinny tiny!
- Is still pretty much bald...people always ask me how old my little boy is. I try to make her wear bows, but she pulls them out and throws them when I am not looking!
- Loves shoes. I got her a little pair of pink Mary Jane Crocs...but it will be a few months before they fit her.
- Will scream until she gets what she wants...she can scream for a LONG time!
- Is REALLY allergic to milk...which is proving to be tricky since EVERYTHING has milk in it.
- Gives the best hugs and kisses when she is in the mood...which is hardly ever!
- Talks up a storm. Her most used words are OW (remember she is clumsy!), Uh Oh, NO NO NO, Ba Ba (for her sippy of rice milk), I did it (she says this EVERYTIME she throws her blankey on the ground in the car...drives me crazy!!), and lots others.
- Is a very affectionate little Mama to her soft little baby dolls. It is sooo cute!
- Thinks it's so cute when she is so awfully naughty!