Sunday, May 20, 2007

Arwenism: I just need to brag about my little girl. She has been taking ballet lessons this year and really likes it! She's about to perform in her recital in about a month. She gets to wear a bright blue costume and dance to, "C is for Cookie," by Cookie Monster. She's the cutest little thing in her class. She's the youngest and the shortest! We had to go to a rehearsal yesterday and Arwen got to see the big girls dance on their pointe shoes. She thought that was the neatest thing ever. She had every one cracking up...when she first saw them dancing, she yelled, "Mom! Come and look at this! It's amazing." What a silly! Anyways, on her report card this year, it told a few things Arwen does really well and then told the class her teacher recommends for next term. Arwen's teacher thought she was ready for the 6-8 year old class. I asked her teacher about it and she couldn't believe that Arwen was only 4 because she listens so well. Yea!! What a neat thing to hear that you kid is a good listener! Well, Arwen, we sure do LOVE you lots and are thankful you are such a good girl!

4 comments:

Dori said...

Your kids are so cute! As soon as I have an extra minute I will get back to adding links to my blog and yours will be next! I just got interupted and didn't get a chance to finish!....interupted? I know why can't mom's finish anything!!!

Anonymous said...

Listening is most of the battle when it comes to learning. Way to listen, Arwen! So glad u are doing so well in ballet.

Meghan said...

He he, that is so cute. Way to go Arwen!

Anonymous said...

What class? Have you found a good pre-school? I enrolling Madelyn as soon as we move to CA.
L, me